Your shopping cart is empty!
- SKU: #8591142
- Gel with the singletrack with each dynamic stride you take in the Pearl Izumi® EM Trail M 2 v2 trail-running shoe.
- Successor to the EM Trail M 2.
- Dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION® midsole is biomechanically tuned for the overpronator.
- Breathable mesh and lightweight synthetic upper materials.
- Seamless upper construction provides a comfortable next-to-foot feel.
- SBR tongue resits water and heightens ventilation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective bonded, seamless toe cap.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- E:MOTION EVA foam offers an ideal blend of cushioning and support.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot delivers impact protection and returns energy with each stride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel supplies a softer step and enhanced heel cushioning.
- High-density medial posting helps control pronation.
- Heel/Toe: 27 mm/19 mm
Differential: 8 mm
- Carbon rubber outsole delivers multidirectional traction and lasting wear.
- ESS Rock Plate protects against stone bruising.
- Follow Line traces the pattern of the gait cycle.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 9 oz
Pearl Izumi EM Trail M 2 v2 Trail Running Shoes #8591142