Your shopping cart is empty!
- Go on your next off-road mile binge with the inov-8® Roclite™ 295!
- Standard Fit last offers a wider toe box that allows the toes to splay. Ideal for the forefoot striker, athletes with wider feet, and when lifting heavy weights.
- Hardy textile and TPU upper materials.
- Heel pull.
- Contoured and padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 6 mm foam footbed offers light underfoot comfort.
- Injected EVA midsole.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ features a 6 mm drop, and supplies moderate cushioning. Ideal choice as a racer for intermediate runners, or as a trainer for advanced runners.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 13 mm/7 mm
Differential: 6 mm
- Roclite™ outsole is designed to tackle soft, loose terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole material for optimal performance.
- META-SHANK™ II is a multi-fingered polymer that aligns with each individual metatarsal for underfoot impact protection and flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 8 (US Men's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 9.3 oz
inov-8 Roclite™ 295 Trail Running Shoes #8621014